Thursday, June 26, 2008

One Semitough 11 year old Chick

I’m honestly not looking forward to this trip at all (This might even be the worst idea my dad has ever had!) I get car sick really easily and Sherman (our car) is like a puke-magnet to me. In other words GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE! I know for sure that, B is going to be singing (Indiana Jones theme song, Hannah Montana, or whatever what was on the radio) and Nick is going to be trying to annoy Ronni so much that she will eventually be in tears. I don’t think the cross-country trip is even GOING TO BE REMOTELY LIVABLE! Meanwhile, the rest of my family is thinking this is the best thing ever, I’m going to be pulling out my hair and turning into a screaming banshee! My brother. Nick, got all these movies on the Civil War and the colonial days, how fun…Read my next blog and see
IF I SURVIVE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep it up Chasie!!!!
Some updates of my own:
We saw the rainforest!!!
We slept in a buggy cabin!! (had to kill two huge beetles, one escaped)
Ryan flipped me off!!
I made Rice Krispie Treats!!

- S Dizzle