Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day before Launch

Ok so I actually did it - well I had a bunch of help from Beth and others. I send emails to everyone giving fair warning, delegated my deals and got my inbox to zero. I then danced out of the office with the strains of See You in September playing (Corny no?). I have to say the well wishes from my friends, coworkers and colleagues have really been a wonderful experience (somewhat like attending your own funeral eulogy) but very uplifting.

So what is on tap for tomorrow. First, we need to get the car packed - I’m packed but, darn can’t find a pair of shorts I wanted to bring . Fill the car up with gas pick up Chase at school and then head off for our first stop Spokane.

1 comment:

Osenga said...

It was great to see the Merino family in Spokane at the start of the adventure. We all enjoyed the breakfast and laughter of sharing stories. I hope you got a taste of Idaho's beauty and will return for a ski trip this winter.

I see you stopped at Mission Cataldo in Idaho. It is amazing to hear the story that the entire church is built with out use of nails!

Shellie and Blaine (Brittney's boyfrined) lost both of their games and the field did not get mowed as there was trouble with the tractor.

I can't wait to see the photos and blog of Yellowstone. Carol O