Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 1 - little N !!!!!

I guess the trip is ok Chase has not died yet and we are all watching movies. I am watching ROOTS and I know you almost jumped out of your seat and said ROOTS, ROOTS why would he want to watch that? When I was in school my teacher made us watch it and me and my friends made fun of the whole thing. People who did that should know ROOTS is a good movie. But that is not the point right now... the point is that we saw the horse monument it was cool but the best part was the view (look at pictures) it was beautiful. It was like California in Washington state and I thought to have California in Washington state was impossible but it was wonderful plus it was hot not like it usually is in Washington state.

P.S check in next time to read what our trip to Yellowstone Montana will be like.

1 comment:

omiopi said...

Hello all of you,

we love to follow your trip.

Omi and Opi